Vivaldi is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Vivaldi from your systemVivaldi
. More information about Vivaldi can be read here
. The application is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Vivaldi is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application\1.13.1008.30\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. vivaldi.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.41 MB (3578488 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Vivaldi. They take about 21.78 MB (22833512
bytes) on disk.
- update_notifier.exe (3.44 MB)
- vivaldi.exe (3.41 MB)
- setup.exe (14.92 MB)
The current web page applies to Vivaldi version 1.13.1008.30
only. For more Vivaldi versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Vivaldi is a program released by Vivaldi. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Vivaldi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Vivaldi from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Vivaldi or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vivaldi". If it is installed on your PC the Vivaldi application will be found very quickly. When you click Vivaldi in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Vivaldi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Vivaldi.
8. After removing Vivaldi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Vivaldi that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Vivaldi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Vivaldi by Vivaldi from your PC, we are not saying that Vivaldi by Vivaldi is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Vivaldi supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 16:10:00.623