Viber is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Viber from your computerViber Media Inc
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Viber Media Inc. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Viber folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. Viber's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Viber\uninstall.exe. Viber's primary file takes around 914.51 KB (936456 bytes) and is named Viber.exe.
Viber contains of the executables below. They take 914.51 KB (936456
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Viber version 188.8.131.52152
only. For more Viber versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Viber you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Viber's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Viber is a program by Viber Media Inc. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove Viber is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Viber with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Viber or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Viber". If it exists on your system the Viber program will be found very quickly. When you select Viber in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Viber, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Viber.
8. After removing Viber, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Viber that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Viber using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Viber by Viber Media Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Viber by Viber Media Inc is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Viber in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 06:20:47.623