You can find below detailed information on how to remove Trojan Killer for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Trojan Killer from your systemGridinSoft LLC
. Go over here
for more details on GridinSoft LLC. More details about Trojan Killer can be found at http://gridinsoft.com
. Trojan Killer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Trojan Killer is C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called trojankiller.exe and it has a size of 13.38 MB (14032160 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Trojan Killer. They occupy 19.46 MB (20410136
bytes) on disk.
- tkcon.exe (6.00 MB)
- trojankiller.exe (13.38 MB)
- uninst.exe (87.21 KB)
This page is about Trojan Killer version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other Trojan Killer versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Trojan Killer you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by Trojan Killer's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer\trojankiller.exe
Trojan Killer is a program offered by GridinSoft LLC. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove Trojan Killer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Trojan Killer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Trojan Killer or simply click the Search field and type in "Trojan Killer". If it is installed on your PC the Trojan Killer app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Trojan Killer in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Trojan Killer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Trojan Killer:
- The web site of the application is: http://gridinsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Trojan Killer.
8. After removing Trojan Killer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Trojan Killer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Trojan Killer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Trojan Killer by GridinSoft LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Trojan Killer by GridinSoft LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Trojan Killer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-24 22:10:17.760