This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Trojan Killer for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Trojan Killer from your systemGridinSoft LLC
. More information on GridinSoft LLC can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Trojan Killer at http://gridinsoft.com
. Trojan Killer is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove Trojan Killer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. trojankiller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 9.82 MB (10294224 bytes) on disk.
Trojan Killer contains of the executables below. They take 14.88 MB (15598184
bytes) on disk.
- gtkmgmt.exe (149.95 KB)
- tkcon.exe (3.80 MB)
- trojan.killer. 32bit.-patch.exe (1.02 MB)
- trojankiller.exe (9.82 MB)
- uninst.exe (87.74 KB)
The current page applies to Trojan Killer version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other releases of Trojan Killer:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Registry keys:
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\Scan with Trojan Killer
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GridinSoft Trojan Killer
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer\trojankiller.exe
Trojan Killer is an application offered by the software company GridinSoft LLC. Some users try to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Trojan Killer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Trojan Killer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Trojan Killer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Trojan Killer". If it is installed on your PC the Trojan Killer program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Trojan Killer in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Trojan Killer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Trojan Killer:
- The publisher is: http://gridinsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Trojan Killer.
8. After uninstalling Trojan Killer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Trojan Killer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Trojan Killer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Trojan Killer by GridinSoft LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Trojan Killer by GridinSoft LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Trojan Killer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:43:38.730