You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Torch for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Torch from your computerTorch
. More info about Torch can be read here
. Torch is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch\Application directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch\Application\188.8.131.5295\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Torch. Torch's primary file takes around 932.81 KB (955200 bytes) and its name is torch.exe.
The executables below are part of Torch. They occupy about 7.66 MB (8032704
bytes) on disk.
- torch.exe (932.81 KB)
- nacl64.exe (5.37 MB)
- setup.exe (1.38 MB)
This page is about Torch version 184.108.40.20695
only. You can find below info on other releases of Torch:
...click to view all...
Torch is a program offered by Torch. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Torch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Torch from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Torch or simply activate the Search field and type in "Torch". If it is installed on your PC the Torch application will be found automatically. After you click Torch in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Torch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Torch.
8. After removing Torch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Torch which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Torch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Torch by Torch from your PC, nor are we saying that Torch by Torch is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Torch in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 07:12:02.153