This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Torch for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Torch from your computerTorch
. More information on Torch can be found here
. Torch is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch\Application directory, depending on the user's choice. Torch's full uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch\Application\188.8.131.525\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. The program's main executable file is titled torch.exe and its approximative size is 1.24 MB (1298784 bytes).
Torch installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.74 MB (3917536
bytes) on disk.
- torch.exe (1.24 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (77.34 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (74.34 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.04 MB)
- setup.exe (1.31 MB)
The current web page applies to Torch version 184.108.40.2065
alone. You can find below a few links to other Torch versions:
...click to view all...
Torch is an application released by Torch. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Torch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Torch with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Torch or simply click the Search feature and type in "Torch". If it is installed on your PC the Torch program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Torch in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Torch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Torch.
8. After uninstalling Torch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Torch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Torch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Torch by Torch from your computer, we are not saying that Torch by Torch is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Torch supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 01:35:31.717