Torch is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by Torch. Check out here where you can read more on Torch. The application is often located in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Definições locais\Application Data\Torch\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). Torch's complete uninstall command line is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Definições locais\Application Data\Torch\Application\188.8.131.5226\Installer\setup.exe. torch.exe is the Torch's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 836.01 KB (856072 bytes) on disk.
Torch contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.76 MB (6035488 bytes) on disk.
torch.exe (836.01 KB)
delegate_execute.exe (1.63 MB)
nacl64.exe (2.06 MB)
setup.exe (1.25 MB)
This web page is about Torch version 184.108.40.20626 only. You can find below info on other releases of Torch:
How to uninstall Torch from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Torch is a program by Torch. Some people decide to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase Torch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.
download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Torch or simply activate the Search field and type in "Torch". If it exists on your system the Torch application will be found very quickly. When you click Torch in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Torch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Torch.
8. After removing Torch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Torch which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Torch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Torch by Torch from your computer, nor are we saying that Torch by Torch is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Torch supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.