Torch is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Torch from your PCTorch
. Check out here
for more details on Torch. Torch is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch\Application folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch\Application\18.104.22.1687\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Torch. torch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.28 MB (1344192 bytes) on disk.
Torch contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.91 MB (6201920
bytes) on disk.
- torch.exe (1.28 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.08 MB)
- setup.exe (1.55 MB)
This info is about Torch version 22.214.171.1247
only. For more Torch versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Torch is an application marketed by the software company Torch. Some computer users try to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove Torch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Torch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Torch or simply click the Search field and type in "Torch". If it exists on your system the Torch program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Torch in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Torch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Torch.
8. After removing Torch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Torch that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Torch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Torch by Torch from your computer, we are not saying that Torch by Torch is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Torch supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 11:29:06.087