This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Torch for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Torch from your systemTorch
. Further information on Torch can be seen here
. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch\Application directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Torch is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch\Application\220.127.116.1112\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. torch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 863.50 KB (884224 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Torch. They take 6.27 MB (6574592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- torch.exe (863.50 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (76.00 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (187.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.90 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.00 MB)
- setup.exe (1.27 MB)
This info is about Torch version 18.104.22.16812
only. Click on the links below for other Torch versions:
...click to view all...
Torch is a program offered by Torch. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove Torch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Torch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Torch or simply click the Search feature and type in "Torch". If it exists on your system the Torch app will be found very quickly. When you click Torch in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Torch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Torch.
8. After removing Torch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Torch that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Torch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Torch by Torch from your computer, we are not saying that Torch by Torch is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Torch supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 16:43:10.710