This page contains detailed information on how to remove Torch for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Torch from your computerTorch
. Check out here
for more details on Torch. Torch is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch\Application directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove Torch by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch\Application\126.96.36.19948\Installer\Setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Torch's main file takes around 1.31 MB (1377120 bytes) and its name is torch.exe.
The executables below are part of Torch. They occupy an average of 5.18 MB (5435456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- torch.exe (1.31 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (78.34 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (82.34 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (881.34 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.18 MB)
- Setup.exe (1.67 MB)
The current page applies to Torch version 188.8.131.5248
alone. Click on the links below for other Torch versions:
...click to view all...
Torch has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Torch:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Torch:
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch\User Data\Default\Archived History
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch\User Data\Default\Cache\data_0
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch\User Data\Default\Cache\data_1
Torch is a program by Torch. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Torch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Torch from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Torch or simply click the Search field and type in "Torch". If it is installed on your PC the Torch application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Torch in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Torch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Torch.
8. After uninstalling Torch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Torch which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Torch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Torch by Torch from your PC, nor are we saying that Torch by Torch is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Torch in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 01:37:27.003