You can find below details on how to remove Sushi Browser for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Sushi Browser from your computerkura52
. Go over here
where you can get more info on kura52. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\sushi folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. Sushi Browser's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\sushi\Update.exe. The program's main executable file is called sushi.exe and it has a size of 603.00 KB (617472 bytes).
Sushi Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 145.75 MB (152833046
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- sushi.exe (603.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.81 MB)
- sushi.exe (88.18 MB)
- 7za.exe (674.50 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (273.50 KB)
- youtube-dl.exe (7.46 MB)
- aria2c.exe (4.63 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (40.35 MB)
The current web page applies to Sushi Browser version 0.8.0
alone. For other Sushi Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sushi Browser is an application marketed by the software company kura52. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Sushi Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Sushi Browser from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sushi Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sushi Browser". The Sushi Browser app will be found very quickly. When you select Sushi Browser in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Sushi Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sushi Browser.
8. After uninstalling Sushi Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sushi Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sushi Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sushi Browser by kura52 from your computer, we are not saying that Sushi Browser by kura52 is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sushi Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 21:12:25.880