This page is about Sushi Browser for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Sushi Browser from your PCkura52
. Further information on kura52 can be found here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\sushi directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\sushi\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sushi Browser. sushi.exe is the Sushi Browser's main executable file and it occupies close to 603.50 KB (617984 bytes) on disk.
Sushi Browser is comprised of the following executables which take 200.70 MB (210447678
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- sushi.exe (603.50 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.81 MB)
- sushi.exe (92.43 MB)
- 7za.exe (1.07 MB)
- winpty-agent.exe (275.00 KB)
- youtube-dl.exe (7.59 MB)
- aria2c.exe (6.47 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (45.67 MB)
- HandBrakeCLI.exe (30.98 MB)
- tor.exe (12.03 MB)
The current page applies to Sushi Browser version 0.21.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other Sushi Browser releases:
...click to view all...
Sushi Browser is a program marketed by kura52. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall Sushi Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Sushi Browser with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sushi Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sushi Browser". The Sushi Browser application will be found very quickly. After you select Sushi Browser in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Sushi Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sushi Browser.
8. After removing Sushi Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sushi Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sushi Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Sushi Browser by kura52 from your PC, nor are we saying that Sushi Browser by kura52 is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sushi Browser supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 21:59:39.917