This page is about Sushi Browser for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Sushi Browser from your PCkura52
. Further information on kura52 can be found here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\sushi directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\sushi\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sushi Browser. sushi.exe is the Sushi Browser's main executable file and it occupies close to 603.50 KB (617984 bytes) on disk.
Sushi Browser is comprised of the following executables which take 200.70 MB (210447678
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- sushi.exe (603.50 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.81 MB)
- sushi.exe (92.43 MB)
- 7za.exe (1.07 MB)
- winpty-agent.exe (275.00 KB)
- youtube-dl.exe (7.59 MB)
- aria2c.exe (6.47 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (45.67 MB)
- HandBrakeCLI.exe (30.98 MB)
- tor.exe (12.03 MB)
The current page applies to Sushi Browser version 0.21.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other Sushi Browser releases:
...click to view all...
Sushi Browser is a program marketed by kura52. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall Sushi Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Sushi Browser with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sushi Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sushi Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Sushi Browser app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Sushi Browser in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Sushi Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sushi Browser.
8. After removing Sushi Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sushi Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sushi Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Sushi Browser by kura52 from your PC, nor are we saying that Sushi Browser by kura52 is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sushi Browser supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 21:59:39.917