You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Sushi Browser for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Sushi Browser from your computerkura52
. You can find out more on kura52 or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\sushi-browser folder (same installation drive as Windows). Sushi Browser's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\sushi-browser\Update.exe. The application's main executable file is called sushi-browser.exe and it has a size of 600.50 KB (614912 bytes).
Sushi Browser is composed of the following executables which take 214.44 MB (224854842
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- sushi-browser.exe (600.50 KB)
- squirrel.exe (2.10 MB)
- sushi-browser.exe (95.61 MB)
- 7za.exe (1.10 MB)
- winpty-agent.exe (765.50 KB)
- youtube-dl.exe (7.47 MB)
- aria2c.exe (6.49 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (48.75 MB)
- HandBrakeCLI.exe (49.49 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.28.0
of Sushi Browser. For other Sushi Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sushi Browser is a program offered by the software company kura52. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove Sushi Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Sushi Browser with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sushi Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sushi Browser". If it exists on your system the Sushi Browser program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Sushi Browser in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sushi Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Sushi Browser.
8. After removing Sushi Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Sushi Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sushi Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sushi Browser by kura52 from your computer, we are not saying that Sushi Browser by kura52 is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sushi Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-02 14:45:55.283