Sushi Browser is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Sushi Browser from your systemkura52
. More information on kura52 can be found here
. Usually the Sushi Browser program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\sushi directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Sushi Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\sushi\Update.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Sushi Browser's main file takes around 603.50 KB (617984 bytes) and is named sushi.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Sushi Browser. They take about 200.69 MB (210440545
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- sushi.exe (603.50 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.81 MB)
- sushi.exe (92.43 MB)
- 7za.exe (1.07 MB)
- winpty-agent.exe (275.00 KB)
- youtube-dl.exe (7.58 MB)
- aria2c.exe (6.47 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (45.67 MB)
- HandBrakeCLI.exe (30.98 MB)
- tor.exe (12.03 MB)
This info is about Sushi Browser version 0.21.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Sushi Browser:
...click to view all...
Sushi Browser is an application marketed by kura52. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Sushi Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Sushi Browser from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sushi Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sushi Browser". If it exists on your system the Sushi Browser app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Sushi Browser in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Sushi Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sushi Browser.
8. After uninstalling Sushi Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sushi Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sushi Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sushi Browser by kura52 from your computer, nor are we saying that Sushi Browser by kura52 is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sushi Browser in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-23 15:25:58.010