This page is about Sushi Browser for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Sushi Browser from your PCkura52
. Check out here
where you can read more on kura52. Sushi Browser is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName.DESKTOP-R2GPVCM\AppData\Local\sushi folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Sushi Browser is C:\Users\UserName.DESKTOP-R2GPVCM\AppData\Local\sushi\Update.exe. The program's main executable file is named sushi.exe and occupies 603.00 KB (617472 bytes).
Sushi Browser is comprised of the following executables which occupy 184.28 MB (193236182
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- sushi.exe (603.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.81 MB)
- sushi.exe (88.14 MB)
- 7za.exe (1.07 MB)
- winpty-agent.exe (273.50 KB)
- youtube-dl.exe (7.50 MB)
- aria2c.exe (6.47 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (45.67 MB)
- HandBrakeCLI.exe (30.98 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.14.1
of Sushi Browser. You can find here a few links to other Sushi Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Sushi Browser is a program marketed by the software company kura52. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Sushi Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Sushi Browser from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Sushi Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sushi Browser". The Sushi Browser application will be found very quickly. After you click Sushi Browser in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sushi Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sushi Browser.
8. After removing Sushi Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sushi Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sushi Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sushi Browser by kura52 from your computer, nor are we saying that Sushi Browser by kura52 is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sushi Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 06:43:57.780