You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Sushi Browser for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Sushi Browser from your PCkura52
. More information on kura52 can be seen here
. Usually the Sushi Browser program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\sushi directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Sushi Browser is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\sushi\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. sushi.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 603.00 KB (617472 bytes) on disk.
Sushi Browser contains of the executables below. They occupy 96.09 MB (100757504
bytes) on disk.
- sushi.exe (603.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.81 MB)
- sushi.exe (86.99 MB)
- winpty-agent.exe (273.50 KB)
- aria2c.exe (4.63 MB)
This page is about Sushi Browser version 0.4.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Sushi Browser releases:
...click to view all...
Sushi Browser is a program by kura52. Frequently, users try to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase Sushi Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Sushi Browser from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sushi Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sushi Browser". The Sushi Browser application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Sushi Browser in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sushi Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Sushi Browser.
8. After removing Sushi Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sushi Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sushi Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sushi Browser by kura52 from your PC, we are not saying that Sushi Browser by kura52 is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sushi Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 16:11:22.090