You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Sushi Browser for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Sushi Browser from your PCkura52
. More information on kura52 can be seen here
. Usually the Sushi Browser program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\sushi directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Sushi Browser is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\sushi\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. sushi.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 603.00 KB (617472 bytes) on disk.
Sushi Browser contains of the executables below. They occupy 96.09 MB (100757504
bytes) on disk.
- sushi.exe (603.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.81 MB)
- sushi.exe (86.99 MB)
- winpty-agent.exe (273.50 KB)
- aria2c.exe (4.63 MB)
This page is about Sushi Browser version 0.4.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Sushi Browser releases:
...click to view all...
Sushi Browser is a program by kura52. Frequently, users try to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase Sushi Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Sushi Browser from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sushi Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Sushi Browser". The Sushi Browser app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Sushi Browser in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Sushi Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Sushi Browser.
8. After removing Sushi Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Sushi Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sushi Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sushi Browser by kura52 from your PC, we are not saying that Sushi Browser by kura52 is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sushi Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 16:11:22.090