This web page is about SourceApp for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall SourceApp from your PCSourceApp
. Open here
for more details on SourceApp. Click on http://sourceapp.info/support
to get more data about SourceApp on SourceApp's website. SourceApp is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove SourceApp by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. SourceApp's primary file takes about 252.63 KB (258688 bytes) and its name is SourceAppUninstall.exe.
SourceApp contains of the executables below. They occupy 252.63 KB (258688
bytes) on disk.
- SourceAppUninstall.exe (252.63 KB)
This data is about SourceApp version 2015.01.13.202324
only. You can find below info on other versions of SourceApp:
...click to view all...
SourceApp is a program by SourceApp. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall SourceApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove SourceApp from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SourceApp or simply activate the Search field and type in "SourceApp". If it is installed on your PC the SourceApp app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SourceApp in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SourceApp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SourceApp:
- The software company is: http://sourceapp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SourceApp.
8. After removing SourceApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SourceApp which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SourceApp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SourceApp by SourceApp from your computer, we are not saying that SourceApp by SourceApp is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SourceApp in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130