This page contains thorough information on how to remove SourceApp for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall SourceApp from your systemSourceApp
. More information on SourceApp can be seen here
. Click on http://sourceapp.info/support
to get more facts about SourceApp on SourceApp's website. SourceApp is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall SourceApp by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights.
SourceApp installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 764.86 KB (783216
bytes) on disk.
- SourceAppUninstall.exe (252.63 KB)
- updateSourceApp.exe (512.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.12.22.142155
of SourceApp. For other SourceApp versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SourceApp is an application offered by SourceApp. Some people choose to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove SourceApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SourceApp from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SourceApp or simply click the Search feature and type in "SourceApp". If it is installed on your PC the SourceApp app will be found automatically. When you click SourceApp in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SourceApp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SourceApp:
- The publisher is: http://sourceapp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SourceApp.
8. After removing SourceApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SourceApp which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SourceApp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SourceApp by SourceApp from your PC, nor are we saying that SourceApp by SourceApp is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SourceApp supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130