This page is about SourceApp for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SourceApp from your PCSourceApp
. More info about SourceApp can be read here
. More information about the program SourceApp can be found at http://sourceapp.info/support
. SourceApp is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\SourceApp directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. SourceApp's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe. SourceApp's main file takes around 96.23 KB (98544 bytes) and its name is SourceApp.BrowserAdapter.exe.
SourceApp installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.35 MB (2465304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SourceAppUninstall.exe (252.62 KB)
- utilSourceApp.exe (517.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter.exe (96.23 KB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.23 KB)
- SourceApp.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SourceApp.PurBrowse.exe (289.23 KB)
The current page applies to SourceApp version 2015.01.12.042318
only. You can find below a few links to other SourceApp releases:
...click to view all...
SourceApp is a program marketed by the software company SourceApp. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove SourceApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SourceApp with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SourceApp or simply click the Search feature and type in "SourceApp". If it exists on your system the SourceApp program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SourceApp in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SourceApp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SourceApp:
- The publisher is: http://sourceapp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SourceApp.
8. After uninstalling SourceApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SourceApp which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SourceApp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SourceApp by SourceApp from your computer, nor are we saying that SourceApp by SourceApp is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SourceApp supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130