This web page is about SourceApp for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall SourceApp from your PCSourceApp
. Check out here
for more details on SourceApp. Detailed information about SourceApp can be seen at http://sourceapp.info/support
. SourceApp is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. SourceApp's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\SourceAppUn.exe REP_. SourceApp.BOAS.exe is the SourceApp's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of SourceApp. They occupy about 8.16 MB (8561616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SourceAppUn.exe (539.73 KB)
- SourceAppUninstall.exe (252.61 KB)
- utilSourceApp.exe (633.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SourceApp.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- SourceApp.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- SourceApp.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SourceApp.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SourceApp.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current page applies to SourceApp version 2015.01.14.162327
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of SourceApp:
...click to view all...
SourceApp is an application offered by SourceApp. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase SourceApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall SourceApp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SourceApp or simply activate the Search field and type in "SourceApp". If it is installed on your PC the SourceApp app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SourceApp in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SourceApp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SourceApp:
- The software company is: http://sourceapp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\SourceAppUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SourceApp.
8. After removing SourceApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SourceApp which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SourceApp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SourceApp by SourceApp from your computer, nor are we saying that SourceApp by SourceApp is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SourceApp supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-09 03:47:50.457