This info is about Smite for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Smite from your systemHi-Rez Studios
. You can read more on Hi-Rez Studios or check for application updates here
. Smite is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGames/smite directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe" uninstall=17 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Smite. The application's main executable file occupies 22.77 MB (23875584 bytes) on disk and is called Smite.exe.
Smite contains of the executables below. They occupy 158.57 MB (166272576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Autoreporter.exe (42.00 KB)
- 10.3.181.14_install_flash_player.exe (2.94 MB)
- directx_Jun2010_redist.exe (95.63 MB)
- InstallHirezService.exe (12.62 MB)
- ProxyInstallShield.exe (57.00 KB)
- SetupPatcherFix.exe (7.50 KB)
- UE3Redist.exe (24.40 MB)
- awesomium_process.exe (37.34 KB)
- Smite.exe (22.77 MB)
- UE3ShaderCompileWorker.exe (69.27 KB)
This web page is about Smite version 0.1.1807.0
only. Click on the links below for other Smite versions:
...click to view all...
Smite has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Smite:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Smite when you uninstall it:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
Additional values that you should delete:
Smite is an application offered by the software company Hi-Rez Studios. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Smite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Smite with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Smite or simply click the Search field and type in "Smite". If it is installed on your PC the Smite program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Smite in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Smite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Smite.
8. After removing Smite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Smite that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Smite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Smite by Hi-Rez Studios from your computer, nor are we saying that Smite by Hi-Rez Studios is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Smite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 17:04:36.597