This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Smite for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Smite from your computerHi-Rez Studios
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Hi-Rez Studios. Smite is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGames/smite folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Smite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Smite.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 34.41 MB (36079560 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Smite. They take an average of 98.19 MB (102955152
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoReporter.exe (60.81 KB)
- FlashInstallWrapper.exe (12.95 KB)
- flashplayer_10_3r183_90_win.exe (2.95 MB)
- ProxyInstallShield.exe (57.00 KB)
- SetupPatcherFix.exe (7.50 KB)
- UE3Redist_vs2012.exe (23.51 MB)
- Awesomium_Process.exe (37.34 KB)
- Smite.exe (34.41 MB)
- CoherentUI_Host.exe (37.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.2298.3
of Smite. You can find below info on other versions of Smite:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you want to remove Smite from your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Smite:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SMITE
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Overwolf\0.84.92.0\Store\84.13.0\files\images\temp\smite-bg.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Overwolf\0.84.92.0\Store\84.13.0\files\images\temp\smite-bg-blurred.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Overwolf\0.84.92.0\Store\84.13.0\files\images\temp\smite-logo.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SMITE\Binaries\Logs\MCTS-2015-12-22_15.30.23_09424.log
Additional registry values that are not removed:
Smite is an application offered by Hi-Rez Studios. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Smite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Smite from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Smite or simply click the Search feature and type in "Smite". If it exists on your system the Smite app will be found very quickly. After you select Smite in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Smite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Smite.
8. After removing Smite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Smite which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Smite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Smite by Hi-Rez Studios from your PC, we are not saying that Smite by Hi-Rez Studios is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Smite supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-16 18:57:02.457