Smite is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Smite from your computerHi-Rez Studios
. Further information on Hi-Rez Studios can be seen here
. Usually the Smite program is found in the C:\Program Files\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGames/smite folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Smite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 33.76 MB (35399624 bytes) on disk and is labeled Smite.exe.
Smite contains of the executables below. They occupy 60.45 MB (63381536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoReporter.exe (60.81 KB)
- FlashInstallWrapper.exe (12.95 KB)
- flashplayer_10_3r183_90_win.exe (2.95 MB)
- ProxyInstallShield.exe (57.00 KB)
- SetupPatcherFix.exe (7.50 KB)
- UE3Redist_vs2012.exe (23.51 MB)
- awesomium_process.exe (37.34 KB)
- Smite.exe (33.76 MB)
- UE3ShaderCompileWorker.exe (52.50 KB)
This data is about Smite version 3.2.3246.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Smite versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Smite we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Smite:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Hi-Rez Studios\Smite.lnk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\program files (x86)\hi-rez studios\hirezgames\smite\binaries\win32\smite.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\program files (x86)\hi-rez studios\hirezgames\smite\binaries\win32\smite.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe.FriendlyAppName
Smite is an application released by the software company Hi-Rez Studios. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Smite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Smite from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Smite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Smite". The Smite program will be found automatically. After you select Smite in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Smite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Smite.
8. After removing Smite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Smite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Smite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Smite by Hi-Rez Studios from your PC, we are not saying that Smite by Hi-Rez Studios is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Smite in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-26 05:13:03.367