Smite is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Smite from your systemHi-Rez Studios
. Open here
for more info on Hi-Rez Studios. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGames\smite folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe" uninstall=17 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Smite. Smite.exe is the Smite's primary executable file and it takes about 22.18 MB (23257600 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Smite. They occupy about 157.98 MB (165654592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Autoreporter.exe (42.00 KB)
- 10.3.181.14_install_flash_player.exe (2.94 MB)
- directx_Jun2010_redist.exe (95.63 MB)
- InstallHirezService.exe (12.62 MB)
- ProxyInstallShield.exe (57.00 KB)
- SetupPatcherFix.exe (7.50 KB)
- UE3Redist.exe (24.40 MB)
- awesomium_process.exe (37.34 KB)
- Smite.exe (22.18 MB)
- UE3ShaderCompileWorker.exe (69.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.1.1556.1
of Smite. For other Smite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Smite is a program by the software company Hi-Rez Studios. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Smite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Smite from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Smite or simply click the Search field and type in "Smite". If it is installed on your PC the Smite application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Smite in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Smite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Smite.
8. After removing Smite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Smite that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Smite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Smite by Hi-Rez Studios from your computer, nor are we saying that Smite by Hi-Rez Studios is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Smite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-10 20:55:01.687