A guide to uninstall Smite from your system
Smite is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by Hi-Rez Studios
. Open here
for more info on Hi-Rez Studios. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGames\smite folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe" uninstall=17 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Smite. Smite.exe is the Smite's primary executable file and it takes about 22.18 MB (23257600 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Smite. They occupy about 157.98 MB (165654592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Autoreporter.exe (42.00 KB)
- 10.3.181.14_install_flash_player.exe (2.94 MB)
- directx_Jun2010_redist.exe (95.63 MB)
- InstallHirezService.exe (12.62 MB)
- ProxyInstallShield.exe (57.00 KB)
- SetupPatcherFix.exe (7.50 KB)
- UE3Redist.exe (24.40 MB)
- awesomium_process.exe (37.34 KB)
- Smite.exe (22.18 MB)
- UE3ShaderCompileWorker.exe (69.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.1.1556.1
of Smite. For other Smite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
How to delete Smite from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Smite is a program by the software company Hi-Rez Studios. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Smite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Smite or simply activate the Search field and type in "Smite". The Smite program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Smite in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Smite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Smite.
8. After removing Smite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Smite that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Smite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Smite:
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Smite by Hi-Rez Studios from your computer, nor are we saying that Smite by Hi-Rez Studios is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Smite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-10 20:55:01.687