Smite is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Smite from your PCHi-Rez Studios
. More information on Hi-Rez Studios can be found here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGames/smite folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Smite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Smite.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 37.94 MB (39786392 bytes) on disk.
Smite contains of the executables below. They take 105.06 MB (110161232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoReporter.exe (60.81 KB)
- EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe (374.04 KB)
- obs32.exe (1.12 MB)
- obs64.exe (1.37 MB)
- ffmpeg-mux32.exe (16.00 KB)
- ffmpeg-mux64.exe (19.50 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets32.exe (11.50 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets64.exe (13.50 KB)
- inject-helper32.exe (11.00 KB)
- inject-helper64.exe (13.50 KB)
- FlashInstallWrapper.exe (12.95 KB)
- flashplayer_10_3r183_90_win.exe (2.95 MB)
- ProxyInstallShield.exe (57.00 KB)
- SetupPatcherFix.exe (7.50 KB)
- UE3Redist_vs2012.exe (23.51 MB)
- Smite.exe (37.94 MB)
- SmiteEAC.exe (446.54 KB)
- CoherentUI_Host.exe (37.14 MB)
The current page applies to Smite version 4.9.4091.0
only. Click on the links below for other Smite versions:
...click to view all...
Smite is a program released by the software company Hi-Rez Studios. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Smite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Smite from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Smite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Smite". If it exists on your system the Smite app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Smite in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Smite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Smite.
8. After uninstalling Smite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Smite that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Smite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Smite by Hi-Rez Studios from your PC, nor are we saying that Smite by Hi-Rez Studios is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Smite supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 02:39:03.817