You can find below details on how to remove RapidMediaConverter for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall RapidMediaConverter from your PCRapidMediaConverter
. Further information on RapidMediaConverter can be seen here
. RapidMediaConverter is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidMediaConverter folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidMediaConverter\RapidMediaConverterappuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove RapidMediaConverter. The application's main executable file occupies 97.84 KB (100185 bytes) on disk and is named RapidMediaConverterappuninstall.exe.
RapidMediaConverter installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 21.66 MB (22707538
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (19.20 MB)
- RapidMediaConverter.exe (621.34 KB)
- RapidMediaConverterApp.exe (1.07 MB)
- RapidMediaConverterappuninstall.exe (97.84 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
This info is about RapidMediaConverter version 220.127.116.11
only. For more RapidMediaConverter versions please click below:
When planning to uninstall RapidMediaConverter you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove RapidMediaConverter:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
RapidMediaConverter is a program marketed by RapidMediaConverter. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase RapidMediaConverter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall RapidMediaConverter from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RapidMediaConverter or simply activate the Search field and type in "RapidMediaConverter". If it exists on your system the RapidMediaConverter application will be found automatically. When you click RapidMediaConverter in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding RapidMediaConverter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RapidMediaConverter.
8. After removing RapidMediaConverter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RapidMediaConverter which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RapidMediaConverter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove RapidMediaConverter by RapidMediaConverter from your PC, we are not saying that RapidMediaConverter by RapidMediaConverter is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RapidMediaConverter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 17:14:59.540