This web page contains complete information on how to remove PowerISO for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall PowerISO from your systemPower Software Ltd
. Further information on Power Software Ltd can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerISO folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. PowerISO's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerISO\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 2.63 MB (2754072 bytes) on disk and is named PowerISO.exe.
PowerISO contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.09 MB (3242594
bytes) on disk.
- piso.exe (11.02 KB)
- PowerISO.exe (2.63 MB)
- PWRISOVM.EXE (329.52 KB)
- setup64.exe (10.52 KB)
- uninstall.exe (126.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.7
of PowerISO. Click on the links below for other PowerISO versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling PowerISO we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall PowerISO:
The files below were left behind on your disk by PowerISO's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerISO
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerISO\PWRISOSH.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerISO\PWRISOVM.EXE
PowerISO is a program marketed by the software company Power Software Ltd. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove PowerISO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase PowerISO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PowerISO or simply activate the Search field and type in "PowerISO". If it is installed on your PC the PowerISO program will be found automatically. When you select PowerISO in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PowerISO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PowerISO.
8. After uninstalling PowerISO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PowerISO which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PowerISO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PowerISO by Power Software Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that PowerISO by Power Software Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PowerISO in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:54:10.150