PowerISO is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall PowerISO from your PCPower Software Ltd
. Further information on Power Software Ltd can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\PowerISO directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall PowerISO by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PowerISO\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 3.55 MB (3724936 bytes) on disk and is titled PowerISO.exe.
PowerISO is comprised of the following executables which take 4.24 MB (4444257
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- devcon.exe (69.50 KB)
- piso.exe (18.63 KB)
- PowerISO.exe (3.55 MB)
- PWRISOVM.EXE (454.63 KB)
- setup64.exe (18.13 KB)
- uninstall.exe (141.56 KB)
This web page is about PowerISO version 6.5
only. You can find below info on other releases of PowerISO:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you want to remove PowerISO from your PC.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall PowerISO:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Search_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\D__Program Files_PowerISO_PowerISO_chm
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Search_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\D__Program Files_PowerISO_PowerISO_exe
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Search_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\D__Program Files_PowerISO_PWRISOVM_EXE
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\d:\Program Files\PowerISO\PowerISO.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\d:\Program Files\PowerISO\PowerISO.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserNameSettings\S-1-5-21-2557267090-3690169597-2848811883-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume1\Program Files\PowerISO\PWRISOVM.EXE
PowerISO is a program marketed by the software company Power Software Ltd. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall PowerISO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PowerISO from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PowerISO or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PowerISO". If it exists on your system the PowerISO application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PowerISO in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PowerISO, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PowerISO.
8. After removing PowerISO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PowerISO which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PowerISO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PowerISO by Power Software Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that PowerISO by Power Software Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PowerISO supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:12:59.970