This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall PowerISO for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall PowerISO from your systemPower Software Ltd
. Open here
where you can find out more on Power Software Ltd. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\PowerISO directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\PowerISO\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PowerISO. PowerISO.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.59 MB (4812768 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of PowerISO. They take about 5.52 MB (5787290
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- devcon.exe (69.50 KB)
- piso.exe (17.97 KB)
- PowerISO.exe (4.59 MB)
- PowerISO_Keygen.exe (252.50 KB)
- PWRISOVM.EXE (445.47 KB)
- setup64.exe (17.47 KB)
- uninstall.exe (148.78 KB)
This page is about PowerISO version 7.4
only. For more PowerISO versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling PowerISO we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall PowerISO:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\Wincmd\Apps\PowerISO-7.4\PowerISO.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\Wincmd\Apps\PowerISO-7.4\PowerISO.exe.FriendlyAppName
PowerISO is an application marketed by the software company Power Software Ltd. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove PowerISO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PowerISO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PowerISO or simply click the Search feature and type in "PowerISO". If it is installed on your PC the PowerISO application will be found automatically. When you select PowerISO in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PowerISO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PowerISO.
8. After removing PowerISO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PowerISO that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PowerISO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove PowerISO by Power Software Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that PowerISO by Power Software Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PowerISO in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-23 07:54:02.660