This web page is about PowerISO for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall PowerISO from your systemPower Software Ltd
. More information about Power Software Ltd can be read here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\PowerISO folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\PowerISO\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PowerISO. The application's main executable file occupies 4.07 MB (4270728 bytes) on disk and is labeled PowerISO.exe.
PowerISO is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.76 MB (4987258
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- devcon.exe (69.50 KB)
- piso.exe (18.63 KB)
- PowerISO.exe (4.07 MB)
- PWRISOVM.EXE (445.13 KB)
- setup64.exe (18.13 KB)
- uninstall.exe (148.34 KB)
This web page is about PowerISO version 6.8
only. You can find below info on other application versions of PowerISO:
...click to view all...
PowerISO has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall PowerISO:
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\devcon.exe
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\lame_enc.dll
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\libFLAC.DLL
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\MACDll.DLL
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\piso.exe
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\PowerISO.exe
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\PWRISOSH.DLL
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\PWRISOVM.EXE
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\Readme.txt
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\setup64.exe
- C:\Program Files\PowerISO\uninstall.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\PowerISO\PowerISO.exe
PowerISO is an application offered by Power Software Ltd. Some users try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to erase PowerISO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PowerISO from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PowerISO or simply activate the Search field and type in "PowerISO". The PowerISO application will be found very quickly. After you click PowerISO in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PowerISO, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PowerISO.
8. After removing PowerISO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PowerISO which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PowerISO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PowerISO by Power Software Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that PowerISO by Power Software Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PowerISO in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-06 12:56:08.320