PowerISO is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall PowerISO from your computerPower Software Ltd
. Open here
for more info on Power Software Ltd. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerISO folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerISO\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PowerISO. PowerISO.exe is the PowerISO's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.79 MB (1877088 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside PowerISO. They take about 3.04 MB (3190742
bytes) on disk.
- piso.exe (10.59 KB)
- PowerISO.exe (1.79 MB)
- PWRISOVM.EXE (329.09 KB)
- setup64.exe (10.09 KB)
- uninstall.exe (933.08 KB)
The current page applies to PowerISO version 5.5
only. Click on the links below for other PowerISO versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling PowerISO we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall PowerISO from your PC:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\Y__Program Files_PowerISO_PowerISO_chm
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\Y__Program Files_PowerISO_PowerISO_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\Y__Program Files_PowerISO_PWRISOVM_EXE
PowerISO is an application released by Power Software Ltd. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase PowerISO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PowerISO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PowerISO or simply click the Search field and type in "PowerISO". The PowerISO application will be found automatically. After you select PowerISO in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PowerISO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PowerISO.
8. After uninstalling PowerISO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PowerISO that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PowerISO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PowerISO by Power Software Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that PowerISO by Power Software Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PowerISO supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:22:11.127