This page is about PowerISO for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall PowerISO from your computerPower Software Ltd
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Power Software Ltd. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerISO directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove PowerISO by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerISO\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.77 MB (1856568 bytes) on disk and is labeled PowerISO.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with PowerISO. They take about 2.22 MB (2330632
bytes) on disk.
- piso.exe (10.55 KB)
- PowerISO.exe (1.77 MB)
- PWRISOVM.EXE (329.05 KB)
- setup64.exe (10.05 KB)
- uninstall.exe (113.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1
of PowerISO. For other PowerISO versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PowerISO has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall PowerISO from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk by PowerISO's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not removed:
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerISO\PowerISO.exe
PowerISO is an application released by Power Software Ltd. Some computer users try to remove it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove PowerISO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PowerISO from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PowerISO or simply click the Search feature and type in "PowerISO". If it is installed on your PC the PowerISO application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PowerISO in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PowerISO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PowerISO.
8. After uninstalling PowerISO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PowerISO which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PowerISO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PowerISO by Power Software Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that PowerISO by Power Software Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PowerISO supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:58:06.897