This web page contains detailed information on how to remove PortalMore for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PortalMore from your computerPortalMore
. You can read more on PortalMore or check for application updates here
. Click on http://portalmore.com/support
to get more data about PortalMore on PortalMore's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PortalMore folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. PortalMore's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PortalMore\PortalMoreUn.exe OFS_. The program's main executable file has a size of 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) on disk and is named PortalMore.BrowserAdapter.exe.
PortalMore is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.95 MB (3088872
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PortalMoreUn.exe (1.30 KB)
- utilPortalMore.exe (640.70 KB)
- PortalMore.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- PortalMore.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- PortalMore.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- PortalMore.PurBrowse64.exe (345.20 KB)
This page is about PortalMore version 2014.09.29.045501
only. You can find below info on other versions of PortalMore:
...click to view all...
PortalMore is a program offered by the software company PortalMore. Some computer users try to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase PortalMore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PortalMore with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PortalMore or simply activate the Search field and type in "PortalMore". The PortalMore application will be found automatically. When you click PortalMore in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PortalMore, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PortalMore:
- The web site of the program is: http://portalmore.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PortalMore\PortalMoreUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PortalMore.
8. After uninstalling PortalMore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PortalMore which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PortalMore using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PortalMore by PortalMore from your PC, nor are we saying that PortalMore by PortalMore is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PortalMore supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 14:21:33.160