This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Pine Tree for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Pine Tree from your computerPine Tree
. Go over here
for more info on Pine Tree. Please open http://pinetreeinfo.com/support
if you want to read more on Pine Tree on Pine Tree's website. Pine Tree is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pine Tree directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Pine Tree\PineTreeuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Pine Tree. PineTree.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Pine Tree's primary executable file and it occupies about 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Pine Tree. They occupy about 2.22 MB (2331872
bytes) on disk.
- PineTreeUninstall.exe (242.28 KB)
- utilPineTree.exe (641.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PineTree.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- PineTree.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.05.23.102415
of Pine Tree. You can find below info on other versions of Pine Tree:
...click to view all...
Pine Tree is a program released by the software company Pine Tree. Some people try to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Pine Tree is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Pine Tree from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Pine Tree or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pine Tree". The Pine Tree application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Pine Tree in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Pine Tree, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pine Tree:
- The web site of the program is: http://pinetreeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pine Tree\PineTreeuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pine Tree.
8. After removing Pine Tree, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pine Tree that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pine Tree using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pine Tree by Pine Tree from your PC, nor are we saying that Pine Tree by Pine Tree is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pine Tree in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 12:52:48.523