Metal Maker is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Metal Maker from your PCMetal Maker
. Check out here
for more info on Metal Maker. More info about the program Metal Maker can be seen at http://mymetalmaker.com/support
. Metal Maker is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Metal Maker directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Metal Maker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Metal Maker\MetalMakeruninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. MetalMaker.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Metal Maker. They take 2.67 MB (2796232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MetalMakerUninstall.exe (242.29 KB)
- utilMetalMaker.exe (645.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- MetalMaker.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- MetalMaker.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- MetalMaker.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- MetalMaker.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current page applies to Metal Maker version 2015.05.23.052427
alone. Click on the links below for other Metal Maker versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you want to remove Metal Maker from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Metal Maker from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Metal Maker:
- C:\Users\UserName.HSM\AppData\Local\Temp\Metal Maker
- C:\Users\UserName.HSM\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\Low\Metal Maker_iels
- C:\Users\UserName.HSM\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\Metal Maker_iels
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Metal Maker
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Metal Maker
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Metal Maker
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Metal Maker\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Metal Maker\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Metal Maker\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Metal Maker\Publisher
Metal Maker is an application released by Metal Maker. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase Metal Maker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Metal Maker from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Metal Maker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Metal Maker". The Metal Maker app will be found automatically. After you select Metal Maker in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Metal Maker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Metal Maker:
- The software company is: http://mymetalmaker.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Metal Maker\MetalMakeruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Metal Maker.
8. After uninstalling Metal Maker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Metal Maker which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Metal Maker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Metal Maker by Metal Maker from your computer, we are not saying that Metal Maker by Metal Maker is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Metal Maker in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 09:29:31.323