This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Metal Maker for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Metal Maker from your PCMetal Maker
. Additional info about Metal Maker can be seen here
. Please follow http://mymetalmaker.com/support
if you want to read more on Metal Maker on Metal Maker's web page. Metal Maker is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Metal Maker directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Metal Maker is C:\Program Files (x86)\Metal Maker\MetalMakeruninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 241.73 KB (247528 bytes) on disk and is labeled MetalMakerUninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of Metal Maker. They take about 241.73 KB (247528
bytes) on disk.
- MetalMakerUninstall.exe (241.73 KB)
The current page applies to Metal Maker version 2015.05.24.022812
alone. You can find below a few links to other Metal Maker versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Metal Maker we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Metal Maker when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Metal Maker
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Metal Maker
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Metal Maker\email@example.com
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Metal Maker\MetalMaker.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Metal Maker\MetalMakerBHO.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Metal Maker\MetalMakerUninstall.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Metal Maker
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Metal Maker
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Metal Maker
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Metal Maker\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Metal Maker\DisplayName
Metal Maker is a program released by Metal Maker. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase Metal Maker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Metal Maker with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Metal Maker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Metal Maker". The Metal Maker program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Metal Maker in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Metal Maker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Metal Maker:
- The software company is: http://mymetalmaker.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Metal Maker\MetalMakeruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Metal Maker.
8. After removing Metal Maker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Metal Maker which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Metal Maker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Metal Maker by Metal Maker from your PC, we are not saying that Metal Maker by Metal Maker is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Metal Maker supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 23:49:00.573