This info is about Metal Maker for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Metal Maker from your systemMetal Maker
. You can read more on Metal Maker or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://mymetalmaker.com/support
if you want to read more on Metal Maker on Metal Maker's web page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Metal Maker folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Metal Maker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Metal Maker\MetalMakeruninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named utilMetalMaker.exe and it has a size of 633.23 KB (648432 bytes).
Metal Maker installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 875.55 KB (896568
bytes) on disk.
- MetalMakerUninstall.exe (242.32 KB)
- utilMetalMaker.exe (633.23 KB)
This page is about Metal Maker version 2015.05.25.072438
only. You can find here a few links to other Metal Maker releases:
...click to view all...
Metal Maker is a program released by Metal Maker. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Metal Maker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Metal Maker from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Metal Maker or simply click the Search feature and type in "Metal Maker". If it exists on your system the Metal Maker program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Metal Maker in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Metal Maker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Metal Maker:
- The web site of the application is: http://mymetalmaker.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Metal Maker\MetalMakeruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Metal Maker.
8. After uninstalling Metal Maker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Metal Maker which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Metal Maker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Metal Maker by Metal Maker from your PC, nor are we saying that Metal Maker by Metal Maker is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Metal Maker supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 10:38:10.680