This info is about Metal Maker for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Metal Maker from your systemMetal Maker
. You can read more on Metal Maker or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://mymetalmaker.com/support
if you want to read more on Metal Maker on Metal Maker's web page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Metal Maker folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Metal Maker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Metal Maker\MetalMakeruninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named utilMetalMaker.exe and it has a size of 633.23 KB (648432 bytes).
Metal Maker installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 875.55 KB (896568
bytes) on disk.
- MetalMakerUninstall.exe (242.32 KB)
- utilMetalMaker.exe (633.23 KB)
This page is about Metal Maker version 2015.05.25.072438
only. You can find here a few links to other Metal Maker releases:
...click to view all...
Metal Maker is a program released by Metal Maker. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Metal Maker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Metal Maker from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Metal Maker or simply click the Search feature and type in "Metal Maker". If it exists on your system the Metal Maker application will be found very quickly. When you click Metal Maker in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Metal Maker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Metal Maker:
- The web site of the application is: http://mymetalmaker.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Metal Maker\MetalMakeruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Metal Maker.
8. After uninstalling Metal Maker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Metal Maker which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Metal Maker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Metal Maker by Metal Maker from your PC, nor are we saying that Metal Maker by Metal Maker is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Metal Maker supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 10:38:10.680