This web page is about Metal Maker for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Metal Maker from your computerMetal Maker
. You can find out more on Metal Maker or check for application updates here
. More information about Metal Maker can be found at http://mymetalmaker.com/support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Metal Maker directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. Metal Maker's primary file takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and is named 7za.exe.
Metal Maker is composed of the following executables which take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to Metal Maker version 2015.04.28.135212
only. For more Metal Maker versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Metal Maker is a program offered by Metal Maker. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall Metal Maker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Metal Maker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Metal Maker or simply click the Search feature and type in "Metal Maker". If it is installed on your PC the Metal Maker application will be found automatically. After you select Metal Maker in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Metal Maker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Metal Maker.
8. After uninstalling Metal Maker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Metal Maker which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Metal Maker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Metal Maker by Metal Maker from your computer, we are not saying that Metal Maker by Metal Maker is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Metal Maker supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 06:13:57.427