Metal Maker is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Metal Maker from your PCMetal Maker
. More data about Metal Maker can be found here
. Please follow http://mymetalmaker.com/support
if you want to read more on Metal Maker on Metal Maker's website. Metal Maker is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Metal Maker directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Metal Maker's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Metal Maker\MetalMakeruninstall.exe. utilMetalMaker.exe is the Metal Maker's main executable file and it takes close to 639.23 KB (654576 bytes) on disk.
Metal Maker installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.00 MB (2093336
bytes) on disk.
- MetalMakerUninstall.exe (242.30 KB)
- utilMetalMaker.exe (639.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
This web page is about Metal Maker version 2015.05.24.112427
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Metal Maker:
...click to view all...
Metal Maker is a program marketed by Metal Maker. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall Metal Maker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Metal Maker from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Metal Maker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Metal Maker". If it is installed on your PC the Metal Maker application will be found very quickly. When you select Metal Maker in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Metal Maker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Metal Maker:
- The web site of the program is: http://mymetalmaker.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Metal Maker\MetalMakeruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Metal Maker.
8. After uninstalling Metal Maker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Metal Maker that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Metal Maker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Metal Maker by Metal Maker from your PC, nor are we saying that Metal Maker by Metal Maker is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Metal Maker supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 19:55:35.950