Metal Maker is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Metal Maker from your systemMetal Maker
. More information about Metal Maker can be seen here
. More info about the application Metal Maker can be found at http://mymetalmaker.com/support
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Metal Maker folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Metal Maker is C:\Program Files (x86)\Metal Maker\MetalMakeruninstall.exe. utilMetalMaker.exe is the Metal Maker's main executable file and it takes close to 639.23 KB (654576 bytes) on disk.
Metal Maker is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.49 MB (1557288
bytes) on disk:
- MetalMakerUninstall.exe (242.32 KB)
- utilMetalMaker.exe (639.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.05.23.152426
of Metal Maker. Click on the links below for other Metal Maker versions:
...click to view all...
Metal Maker is a program by Metal Maker. Some users want to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase Metal Maker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Metal Maker from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Metal Maker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Metal Maker". If it exists on your system the Metal Maker application will be found very quickly. After you select Metal Maker in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Metal Maker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Metal Maker:
- The publisher is: http://mymetalmaker.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Metal Maker\MetalMakeruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Metal Maker.
8. After uninstalling Metal Maker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Metal Maker that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Metal Maker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Metal Maker by Metal Maker from your PC, nor are we saying that Metal Maker by Metal Maker is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Metal Maker in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 16:38:47.777