This page is about Metal Maker for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Metal Maker from your computerMetal Maker
. More information about Metal Maker can be read here
. Further information about Metal Maker can be found at http://mymetalmaker.com/support
. Metal Maker is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Metal Maker folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Metal Maker\MetalMakeruninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Metal Maker. The application's main executable file is named utilMetalMaker.exe and its approximative size is 639.73 KB (655088 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Metal Maker. They occupy about 881.98 KB (903152
bytes) on disk.
- MetalMakerUninstall.exe (242.25 KB)
- utilMetalMaker.exe (639.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.05.22.192425
of Metal Maker. For more Metal Maker versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Metal Maker is an application marketed by the software company Metal Maker. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Metal Maker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Metal Maker with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Metal Maker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Metal Maker". If it is installed on your PC the Metal Maker program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Metal Maker in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Metal Maker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Metal Maker:
- The web site of the program is: http://mymetalmaker.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Metal Maker\MetalMakeruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Metal Maker.
8. After removing Metal Maker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Metal Maker that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Metal Maker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Metal Maker by Metal Maker from your computer, nor are we saying that Metal Maker by Metal Maker is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Metal Maker supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-22 22:50:55.053