Metal Maker is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Metal Maker from your PCMetal Maker
. Take a look here
for more details on Metal Maker. Please open http://mymetalmaker.com/support
if you want to read more on Metal Maker on Metal Maker's web page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Metal Maker folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Metal Maker\MetalMakeruninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Metal Maker. MetalMaker.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Metal Maker's main executable file and it takes approximately 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Metal Maker. They occupy 2.03 MB (2123728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MetalMakerUninstall.exe (242.28 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- MetalMaker.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- MetalMaker.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- MetalMaker.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- MetalMaker.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
- utilMetalMaker.exe (634.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.05.23.002425
of Metal Maker. Click on the links below for other Metal Maker versions:
...click to view all...
Metal Maker is an application by Metal Maker. Some people decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Metal Maker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Metal Maker from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Metal Maker or simply click the Search feature and type in "Metal Maker". If it exists on your system the Metal Maker program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Metal Maker in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Metal Maker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Metal Maker:
- The publisher is: http://mymetalmaker.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Metal Maker\MetalMakeruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Metal Maker.
8. After uninstalling Metal Maker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Metal Maker that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Metal Maker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Metal Maker by Metal Maker from your PC, nor are we saying that Metal Maker by Metal Maker is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Metal Maker supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 02:39:04.240