Metal Maker is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Metal Maker from your computerMetal Maker
. More information on Metal Maker can be seen here
. Please open http://mymetalmaker.com/support
if you want to read more on Metal Maker on Metal Maker's website. Metal Maker is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Metal Maker directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Metal Maker is C:\Program Files (x86)\Metal Maker\MetalMakeruninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 123.23 KB (126192 bytes) on disk and is named MetalMaker.BrowserAdapter64.exe.
Metal Maker contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.46 MB (2583256
bytes) on disk.
- MetalMakerUninstall.exe (242.27 KB)
- utilMetalMaker.exe (644.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- MetalMaker.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- MetalMaker.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.05.23.102424
of Metal Maker. You can find below info on other releases of Metal Maker:
...click to view all...
Metal Maker is an application released by the software company Metal Maker. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase Metal Maker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Metal Maker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Metal Maker or simply click the Search field and type in "Metal Maker". If it exists on your system the Metal Maker application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Metal Maker in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Metal Maker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Metal Maker:
- The software company is: http://mymetalmaker.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Metal Maker\MetalMakeruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Metal Maker.
8. After removing Metal Maker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Metal Maker that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Metal Maker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Metal Maker by Metal Maker from your PC, we are not saying that Metal Maker by Metal Maker is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Metal Maker in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 12:21:20.570