MSN is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall MSN from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. You can read more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the MSN application is placed in the C:\Program Files\MSN folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\MSN\MsnInstaller\msniadm.exe /Action:ARP is the full command line if you want to uninstall MSN. Msncli.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 10.59 MB (11101160 bytes) on disk.
MSN installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.73 MB (13343400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msnsusii.exe (887.21 KB)
- Digcore.exe (866.98 KB)
- Msncli.exe (10.59 MB)
- msniadm.exe (157.50 KB)
- msninst.exe (121.00 KB)
- msniusr.exe (157.00 KB)
This web page is about MSN version 10.20.0613.0
only. Click on the links below for other MSN versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
MSN is an application released by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove MSN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase MSN from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MSN or simply click the Search feature and type in "MSN". The MSN program will be found very quickly. After you select MSN in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about MSN, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MSN.
8. After removing MSN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MSN which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MSN using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MSN by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that MSN by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MSN in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 16:40:23.680