This web page is about Identity Card for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Identity Card from your PCPackard Bell
. You can read more on Packard Bell or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Identity Card at http://www.packardbell.com
. Identity Card is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Identity Card's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named IdentityCard.exe and its approximative size is 470.60 KB (481896 bytes).
Identity Card contains of the executables below. They take 2.33 MB (2438392
bytes) on disk.
- IdentityCard.exe (470.60 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.87 MB)
The current page applies to Identity Card version 1.00.3501
only. For other Identity Card versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Identity Card is a program marketed by Packard Bell. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Identity Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Identity Card from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Identity Card or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Identity Card". If it is installed on your PC the Identity Card program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Identity Card in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Identity Card, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Identity Card:
- The software company is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Identity Card.
8. After removing Identity Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Identity Card that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Identity Card using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Identity Card by Packard Bell from your PC, nor are we saying that Identity Card by Packard Bell is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Identity Card in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:06:33.087