This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Identity Card for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Identity Card from your systemPackard Bell
. You can read more on Packard Bell or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.packardbell.com
if you want to read more on Identity Card on Packard Bell's web page. Usually the Identity Card program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Identity Card directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Identity Card is C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 949.03 KB (971808 bytes) on disk and is titled IdentityCard.exe.
Identity Card installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.52 MB (2638888
bytes) on disk.
- IdentityCard.exe (949.03 KB)
- SetupIDCARD.exe (1.29 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (301.93 KB)
The current web page applies to Identity Card version 4.04.3001
only. You can find below info on other versions of Identity Card:
...click to view all...
Identity Card is a program offered by the software company Packard Bell. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Identity Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Identity Card from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Identity Card or simply activate the Search field and type in "Identity Card". If it exists on your system the Identity Card application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Identity Card in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Identity Card, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Identity Card:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Identity Card.
8. After removing Identity Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Identity Card which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Identity Card using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Identity Card by Packard Bell from your computer, nor are we saying that Identity Card by Packard Bell is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Identity Card in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-24 21:45:09.430