This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Identity Card for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Identity Card from your PCPackard Bell
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Packard Bell. Please open http://www.packardbell.com
if you want to read more on Identity Card on Packard Bell's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Identity Card. The program's main executable file has a size of 474.53 KB (485920 bytes) on disk and is titled IdentityCard.exe.
The executables below are part of Identity Card. They take about 1.04 MB (1090162
bytes) on disk.
- IdentityCard.exe (474.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (590.08 KB)
This info is about Identity Card version 1.00.3002
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Identity Card:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Identity Card.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Identity Card's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card\Identity.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card\IdentityCard.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card\IdentityCardMui.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card\PIC\identity.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card\PIC\Packard Bell_Banner.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card\PIC\Packard Bell_Banner1.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card\PIC\Packard Bell_Banner2.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Identity Card
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\OEM\Identity Card
Identity Card is a program by the software company Packard Bell. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove Identity Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Identity Card from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Identity Card or simply click the Search feature and type in "Identity Card". If it exists on your system the Identity Card app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Identity Card in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Identity Card, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Identity Card:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Identity Card.
8. After uninstalling Identity Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Identity Card which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Identity Card using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Identity Card by Packard Bell from your PC, nor are we saying that Identity Card by Packard Bell is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Identity Card in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:13:00.347