This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Identity Card for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Identity Card from your computerPackard Bell
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Packard Bell. Please open http://www.packardbell.com
if you want to read more on Identity Card on Packard Bell's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Identity Card is C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe. IdentityCard.exe is the Identity Card's primary executable file and it takes about 474.53 KB (485920 bytes) on disk.
Identity Card contains of the executables below. They take 1.05 MB (1096808
bytes) on disk.
- IdentityCard.exe (474.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (596.57 KB)
This web page is about Identity Card version 1.00.3001
alone. You can find here a few links to other Identity Card releases:
...click to view all...
Identity Card is an application released by Packard Bell. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Identity Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Identity Card with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Identity Card or simply click the Search feature and type in "Identity Card". If it exists on your system the Identity Card program will be found very quickly. After you select Identity Card in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Identity Card, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Identity Card:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Identity Card.
8. After uninstalling Identity Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Identity Card which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Identity Card using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Identity Card by Packard Bell from your PC, nor are we saying that Identity Card by Packard Bell is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Identity Card supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:28:27.410