You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Identity Card for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Identity Card from your systemPackard Bell
. More information on Packard Bell can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Identity Card at http://www.packardbell.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Identity Card is C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. IdentityCard.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 470.60 KB (481896 bytes) on disk.
Identity Card is comprised of the following executables which take 2.77 MB (2903920
bytes) on disk:
- IdentityCard.exe (470.60 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.31 MB)
The current page applies to Identity Card version 1.00.3503
only. Click on the links below for other Identity Card versions:
...click to view all...
Identity Card is a program offered by Packard Bell. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Identity Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Identity Card from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Identity Card or simply activate the Search field and type in "Identity Card". If it is installed on your PC the Identity Card application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Identity Card in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Identity Card, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Identity Card:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Identity Card.
8. After removing Identity Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Identity Card which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Identity Card using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Identity Card by Packard Bell from your PC, we are not saying that Identity Card by Packard Bell is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Identity Card supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-26 18:46:52.517