You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Identity Card for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Identity Card from your PCPackard Bell
. Take a look here
for more info on Packard Bell. Click on http://www.packardbell.com
to get more information about Identity Card on Packard Bell's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Identity Card folder (same installation drive as Windows). Identity Card's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 951.53 KB (974368 bytes) on disk and is titled IdentityCard.exe.
Identity Card installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.50 MB (2625992
bytes) on disk.
- IdentityCard.exe (951.53 KB)
- SetupIDCARD.exe (1.28 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (304.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.04.3005
of Identity Card. Click on the links below for other Identity Card versions:
...click to view all...
Identity Card is a program offered by Packard Bell. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Identity Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Identity Card using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Identity Card or simply activate the Search field and type in "Identity Card". If it is installed on your PC the Identity Card app will be found automatically. After you click Identity Card in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Identity Card, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Identity Card:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Identity Card.
8. After uninstalling Identity Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Identity Card that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Identity Card with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Identity Card by Packard Bell from your computer, nor are we saying that Identity Card by Packard Bell is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Identity Card supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 16:41:43.620